air condisioner

Hello. i have a 1990 integra that the radio, sunroof, and A/C stopped working. I located and replaced a main fuse that i saw was blown. Now the radio and sunroof works but, the a/c still does not blow..The fan itself
doesn't come on but, if i hit the a/c button the compressor will kick on, b/c the motor will have a load on it. i.e.the car will idle higher.Can any CAR CRAZY guy's help me out? I'm hopeing that it is a simple relay. Thanks for your time... Chris