air filtration system

Last time I took my car in for an oil change the mechanic mentioned checking the filter for the climate system. At a cost of $70+ I said I'll check it on my own and was told it is behind the glove box. I
have no idea how/where to find it.
Any help along with thoughts/suggestions is appreciated.
Eddie G
Remove the glove box and you'll see a couple little filters which can be removed and replaced. You can get replacements at any auto parts store...AutoZone...O'Reilly's...etc.

Giving your make, model, year, engine and trim level would be a start.
Many models do in fact require removal of the glove box to get at the cabin filter. This takes some time to do, and is fiddly, hence the $70 charge.
See this FAQ page: http://www.tegger.com/hondafaq/cabinfilter.html
--
Tegger

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ

Sorry...I have an 04 TL.

See page 33 of the PDF I referenced on the Bosch site. You car takes Bosch part number P3875.
It's very odd that your Owner's Manual does not mention cabin filter installation at all...