Any new RDX owners yet?

Give us a review please!

I saw one (several actually) at my dealer today. Overall they remind me a lot of the Subaru Tribeca except the RDX has an attractive front end. The RDX didn't strike me as a $35K vehicle -- the stealer was asking $1500 over list! It is virtually the same outside dimensions as our 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee with less interior room, especially the cargo area and back seats, only weighs 200 lbs less than the Jeep and gets 20% better fuel mileage but requires premium fuel that costs 10% more. That's not a value proposition in my mind. YMMV ;-) -- Russ Panneton snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com Nederland, CO "Too bad ignorance isn't painful"

Yes, but it'll last 3 times as long.
--
I only talk like that in the movies

One would hope so! -- Russ Panneton snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com Nederland, CO "Too bad ignorance isn't painful"

See, Subaru...I thought Outback myself, but I'm not that familiar with Subs.
Got one last Sunday. Non-tech at $33K with auto dimming mirror and wheel lock set. It is technically very sound. Good performance after 2000 rmp, turbo sounds nice and pick up fast. Almost no body sway at tight turns, responds fast at manual mode with F1 type shift change.Good gas milage as expected around 18/mpg city and 21/mpg hwy. Cosmetically, it is not well-designed. Looked like Tribeca in the back. Inside, everything's bad like other Hondas with cheap materials, fake "leather" they call "leatherette" and very poor craftmanship. "Aluminum" panels are easy getting scratched. It's a hot rod may be, not a entry-level luxury CUV.
Roger Neal wrote:

That's good???
Does match what my brother was just whining about with his turbo Audi.
Hard to see the point of a turbo with that mileage, unless the turbo has gotten a lot cheaper to bolt on, it used to be cheaper to just build a V6 - or V8!
J.