Any news on the Hybrid TL?

I read a few small clips several months ago that they were working on a
hybrid TL. Unfortunately, they said they weren't going to concentrate on better gas mileage. I'm hoping that is not true. I have a 2001 TL that is only 240 HP and the current hybrid accord is 255 and has excellent acceleration from what I've read. I would be very happy with 255 and much better gas mileage. They could always go crazy and make two models of the TL like the TL and TLS. The TLS could be 300HP and the TL could be 255 with good gas mileage.
I would love to know if there have been any more detailed news clips released about the hybrid TL. Also if they are on for 07. I'd prefer to get a TL but if they don't have a hybrid by 07 with good gas mileage I might as well get the accord. I'll miss the TLs extras though.
Thanks
This is the last thing I ready - quite a while ago about the hybrid - http://wardsauto.com/ar/auto_acura_hybrid_definitely /