Any really good forums for a new 2011 Acura owner?

I have been looking around on the Internet for a really active group of Acura enthusiasts / owners since I recently purchased an new 2011 model.

This newsgroup seems extremely limited compared to the others I have been visiting.....very few threads and very seldom updated.

Are there any recommended forums or newsgroups?

Thanks in advance for any advice.

Reply to
Smarty

Acurazine