Any really good forums for a new 2011 Acura owner?

I have been looking around on the Internet for a really active group of Acura enthusiasts / owners since I recently purchased an new 2011 model.
This newsgroup seems extremely limited compared to the others I have
been visiting.....very few threads and very seldom updated.
Are there any recommended forums or newsgroups?
Thanks in advance for any advice.
Acurazine

Thanks!!