ANYONE AWARE OF RECALLS ON 2001 ACURA MDX

Eh tegger, you must know????
eh remember I"m the guy who had all the issue with the 01 acura tl.........recall issue at dealer.

I don't know them all, unfortunately. The '01 MDX is one of those with the infamous automatic tranny problems, and that was the subject of one recall. I'm sure there are others.
Apparently American Honda has "partnered" with Carfax to make all safety recalls available to the public at Carfax. <http://hersonshonda.com/news_events/american_honda_expands_vehicle_recall_information_availability_for_consumers.aspx I have not tried this myself.
You can also get all of them (without need for a VIN) at Honda's own Techinfo site, for $10 per day for 3 days. You should be able to locate all of them in minutes, plus any TSBs as well. <https://techinfo.honda.com
--
Tegger