ATT> Tegger help please

I recall that some time ago the service manual for the Integer 91 was available in your site. I was one of 3 cars that crash due to an icy road and that destroyed the front lamps on the drivers side. I am replacing the complete assembly and I could get some help from the service manual. Can you tell me where to get it ? Thanks

John

Reply to
John,A

Found it Thanks

John

Reply to
John,A

Speaking of service manuals, any way to get my hands on one for my '01 TL?

Reply to
Venture Rider

Venture Rider wrote in news:0015b3b2$0$32690$c3e8da3 @news.astraweb.com:

Maybe other places, like Craigslist...