ATT> Tegger help please

I recall that some time ago the service manual for the Integer 91 was available in your site. I was one of 3 cars that crash due to an icy road and that destroyed
the front lamps on the drivers side. I am replacing the complete assembly and I could get some help from the service manual. Can you tell me where to get it ? Thanks
John
On Mon, 02 Feb 2009 09:13:14 -0500, "John,A" <> wrote:

Found it Thanks
John
On Mon, 02 Feb 2009 10:30:04 -0500, "John,A" <> said:

Speaking of service manuals, any way to get my hands on one for my '01 TL?
--
"What, me worry?" - Alfred E. Neuman

www.helminc.com www.amazon.com www.ebay.com
Maybe other places, like Craigslist...