Audi service

Anyone thinking of buying a Audi vehicle please be aware
They do not cover anything when it comes to service.
No matter what the issue they blame outside influence and will not cover any
issue.
They also do not offer loaner cars when you get service and will not drive you back to work if you are 8 miles from the dealership.
I would stay away from Schaumburg Audi, The attitude at that dealership stinks.
I went in with 6 defects and left with 6 defects They blamed everyone but themselves and fixed nothing.
My car is 1 year old. They would not cover anything under warranty,
The visor cracked they blamed it on me, The seat belt was stuck they blamed it on me. The cig lighter was broke they did not even fix it, The trunk had a broken piece the guy said I dont even want to tell you how much that is.
STAY AWAY FROM AUDI..

I have drawn the same conclusion. I was helping out a friend recently by arranging to have his car ('99 A6) serviced after sitting for a little over a yr. The Audi dealer recommended changing the timing belt and quoted $1000. When I picked it up the bill was $1500. No real explanation except "the price of one of the parts had gone up" as though I shouldn't even be asking why it was $500 more than they quoted me. That's it for me and Audi!
MZ

But why do people want to bitch about Audi problems on an Acura newsgroup? A-C-U-R-A does not add up to A-U-D-I

There may be current Acura owners who are considering an Audi, for a variety of reasons - all wheel drive availability comes to mind. MZ

If so, go to the Audi newsgroup.

You're not likely to find many postings like mine over there . . . and it could be perceived as infammatory to post it there. If you're not interested in the topic, move on - I was interested so I posted.
By the way, Audi just won their fourth straight LeMans!
MZ
MZ wrote:

------------------------------------------- Audi products = Volkswagen products
Same poop, different bucket, right ? ? ?
QUESTION: How do you know when to sell off your Volkswagen?
ANSWER: Before the first headlight burns out.
I hear people saying: "It was cheaper to buy a HONDA rather than buying a SECOND VW to drive while the first one was in the shop."
'Curly'