AWD TL

Does anyone know if there are any plans in the near future for an all wheel drive TL? I love my 03 TL but I currently own three vehicles because I live
at the bottom of a very steep and unpaved road that you cannot get up in winter without all wheel drive. aagh!!
Ant & Pat wrote:

Honda needs to build just such a vehicle and put Audi into the dust bins with it :).
John
Ant & Pat wrote:

Nothing definite but since ALL the TL's competitors (Lexus, Infiniti, BMW, Audi) offer AWD I'd be surprised if the next TL didn't offer Honda's SH-AWD. Note that the new RDX offers SH-AWD and it is built in the same factory as the Accord/TL.
On the other hand, the 2007 Infiniti G35x may be an overall better car than the Accord-based TL. (But I'm not a big fan of the current G35's interior.)
Given its very poor sales, you might want to ask your Acura dealer about the RL (all RLs come with SH-AWD). They can't sell them at anything near MSRP so it may be worth your time to see how anxious they are to move one. I suspect they may have some very lightly used RLs at heavily discounted prices at the larger Acura stores. If not, there's the Infiniti Mx or Lexus GS300 AWD.