Back from Bodyshop: Residual Chemical Odor

Got my car back from 3-day work at bodyshop. It was just a fenderbender....so no interior work needed. Not sure what the odor is really from, paint or glue or whatever.
But how come the chemical odor (glue mostly I think) is so strong inside the cabin ? Dont then tape and cover up the rest of the car and expose only the area they work on ?
Add pictures here
âś–

They use any fiberglass on the body? That's the usual source of such strong odors.
--
TeGGeR®

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
âś–
you mean like fiberglass hood ? that'd be custom right ? no, no fg just for this damage: http://www.flickr.com/photo_zoom.gne?id ‘165845&size=o
Add pictures here
âś–

No, not a fiberglass hood, just the shop using fiberglass for some of their repairs.
Fiberglass resins stink to high heaven. A car sitting in the shop for a while can't help but take on the smell even if no glass was used in the repairs on that particular car.
Give it a few weeks. The smell will probably go away of its own accord.
--
TeGGeR®

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
âś–

Would its Accord be the US Accord, or the Euro Accord?
:-)
--
Dan.

Add pictures here