Best place to purchase Acura to transport to PR?

Where's the best place I could purchase a decent '97-'99 Acura that could then be transported to Puerto Rico? Any websites you recommend? My budget
for the whole thing (including shipping) is about $10K.
Thanks.
I don't know any specifics about where you are or shipping to PR, but generally used cars are about as cheap here in Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada as they are anywhere and it is a port city from which vehicles are shipped to many destinations worldwide and to which cars shipped from, again, many countries and subsequently distributed throughout Canada. MZ