Best way to buy an Acura

I'm think about getting a TL in the next month or so. I've always bought American cars in the past where it's standard to walk in with the dealers cost and make an offer. Can you deal with an Acura dealer or is it a take
it or leave it proposition? Will I get a better deal by buying the car though Costco or from some other online site?