Bests place to replace flywheel in 604

Hi all,
My 92 Teg has been generating weird rattling/hallow/vibration when I try to accelerate for quite some time now. Finally decided to take it to Canadian
Tire and it took them 2 days to pin point the cause. It's gonna cost about $800 to get the flywheel replaced. They said that it's probably cracked and some pieces of the flywheel probably chipped off causing the rattling/vibration when accelerating. Does anyone know of other places in Vancouver/Lower Mainland who would replace the flywheel for a cheaper price?
Thanx in advance.
Hootie wrote:

Hootie, did you ever get anywhere with your (very odd and rare?) problem?
'Curly'
motsco_ wrote:

------------------------------------
P.S. It sounds like the description of the (very common) heat shield on the catalytic converter rattle. You fix it with a $5 stainless steel tubing clamp, like the kind they use on your toilet downpipe.
'Curly'

Why don't you get a second opinion? I wonder about this diagnosis.
--
TeGGeR

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ

I have to agree; I've never heard of that happening.
Mike
Hootie wrote:

It was the mention of CANADIAN TIRE that made the red flag go up. They couldn't diagnose their way out of a paper bag. Take your vehicle and RUN ! ! !
'Curly'
motsco_ wrote:

Actually, Canadian Tire couldn't diagnose a flat tire on a sunny day ! ! :-(
'Curly'