Better antenna for Acura MDX

Hi,
I found that the antenna come with the Acura MDX simply sucks. At the same spot, the cheap radio of a Toyota Prius churns out clear sound while the MDX's radio churns out complete noises for the same local
channel.
I think MDX's antenna is just too short. I'm shopping around for a replacement. Does anyone know of a shop where I can buy a longer flexible antenna that can screw into antenna base on top of the MDX?
Thanks a lot!