Better prices now on TSX

The ads on tv now have $2200 down and $299/month for 36 month lease. How long has this been going on? Maybe I should have checked last November when I went for the new Accord EX4, but the last time I
checked the TSX was going for more like $350/month.
And I still prefer using regular-grade gas, but otherwise the TSX is more what I'd like to drive. Ah well, it's never a bad thing to save even a little money, I guess.
J.

The lease has been advertised for some time now locally but it limited to 10,000 miles per year.

Aha, didn't see that, equates to about another $20/month (add 2000 more miles, divide by 12 = 80/month, @ 25c/mile). So, at $320/month, compared to the Accord EX4 $270/month, ... that's about right.
That's a cloth Accord versus a leather TSX, too, what's the leather option, $1700, that's about $40/month right there! Few hundred bux cheaper driveoff for the Accord, too.
Thanks.
J.

The TSX also takes premium and, given our local Acura dealer, more expensive to maintain. But, then it is a"prestige" automobile.

Perhaps that was with no down payment (Which is stupid, when leasing.)
Do the math and divide $2200 by 36, add the result to $299, and you've got about the same cost per month, except you're paying part of it in advance. (That's the stupid bit...)
I've leased plenty of cars, and never used my cash to do it. I tell them to recalculate the lease with no Capital Cost Reduction, AND I negrotiate the price of the car BEFORE the lease calculations.
They just love basing a lease on the full retail price...

"A lack of common sense is now considered a disability,