Black & Decker drill getting old

Since apparently this forum is for posting concerns about all manner of things (Buick "Pak" Avenue Ultra for instance), I thought it would be helpful to discuss how my old Black & Decker drill
doesn't quite work right anymore after 25 years.
When I depress the "on" switch, the drill bit wanders a bit in the chuck, as if it was misaligned or off-center, or bent. Since it is bent, and off-center, this is not too surprising. So I guess the situation is a) old and crappy thing is ... old and crappy b) things break c) crappy things break more often d) most of us don't really care about non-Acura-related posts in this forum
Astounding, isn't it?
BTW, if you have a Buick Park Avenue Ultra, please take it back to the mortuary where it belongs.
That was one of the funniest things I think I've read in this forum. Thanks for the laugh!