Blueooth HF link Upgrade

I'm Driving Acrura TL 2005.
i'm interested to upgrade HF Bluetooth.
Is anyone how to do it? or i need to take my car to delaership?
Thnak you in advance.
BL
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

You know, of course, that your phone must have the Bluetooth HF ability. If so, it's a simple matter of reading the phonebook instructions and the TL owner's manual to "pair" the two. You don't need a dealer to do it although I think most will help you, gratis. I have an '05 TL and a Motorola/Verizon phone and both work perfectly. I get a dashboard display of signal strength, battery strength and the number I am calling. It automatically links everytime I get in and start the engine. The only hassle is having to manually enter each phonebook entry into the TL. It will hold 50 entries. You will love it. Gary - Atlanta