Brake lamp coming on and idle isue

I have a 2003 Acura CL Type S. Recently, I have experienced the parking brake indicater on the dash come on intermittently. Sometimes, if I push
down on the regular brake pedal, the parking brake lamp will go out. Sometimes it stays off during the whole trip.
I have checked the parking brake pedal and have found the brakingbrake was totally off. When I push down on the parking brake, it works noramlly, both the parking brake and indicator lamp.
Any ideas?
Also, sometimes when I come up to a red signal the normal 750 rpm idle drops to 500, before the computer forces it backto 750. It never did this before. Any ideas for this?
thanks for the help
Skip
Skip wrote:

Top up your brake fluid and top up your coolant reservoir to the MAX mark. :-)
'Curly'