Brake Lights Not working

I have a 99 TL. All 4 brake lights are not working. The center window brake light works. The running / parking lights work. Checked the fuses, OK. Replaced all 4 lights. Any suggestion, what is the problem.

On Wed, 2 Jan 2008 05:53:13 -0800 (PST), Hammer

Check the break light switch. I don't know where it is, but it sounds like it is either out of adjustment, loose, or broken.
Paul