Brake Lights Not working

I have a 99 TL. All 4 brake lights are not working. The center window brake light works. The running / parking lights work. Checked the fuses, OK. Replaced all 4 lights. Any suggestion, what is the problem.

Reply to
Hammer

Check the break light switch. I don't know where it is, but it sounds like it is either out of adjustment, loose, or broken.

Paul

Reply to
Ramapo