Bump in tire sidewall

Hello all, I have a 02 TL Type-S and I saw a bump in my front wheel sidewall yesterday, not sure what it is, doesn't look like any sort of nail or
puncture, it's just a bump on the side of the tire. I'll probably take it to a tire shop to check out but what is this exactly. Don't want to get fleeced so any info is helpful. Thanks.

could be a blister;a sidewall defect. Not good for safety. might be covered under your tire warranty. Pick a tire store that deals in the brand of tire you have.
--
Jim Yanik
jyanik

Bad! A bump is a blister (as Jim says). You will most likely eventually have a blowout.
Get a new tire.
--
Tegger

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ