Buying a 98 CL..anything I should look for?

I'm considering purchasing a 98 CL with 101K. I know the belt & waterpump need replacing. Anything else this model is known to go bad at high mileage? Does this model have auto tranny problems like new
ones? Thanks.
Are you aware that the cost of replacing a CL timing belt, water pump & associated parts & labor runs nearly $1,200? At least it does here in So. Cal.. Most of that is labor but even independents won't shave much off the total. I own a '98 CL too & have been generally happy with it but in retrospect I wish I had bought something with more reasonable maintenance costs.