Cable to use iPOD Nano with '06 TSX

Hello
I just picked up an iPOD nano and would like to use it with the Auxiliary Input in my '06 TSX.
What kind of cable do I need to be able to connect the iPOD to the AUX IN ?
Thanks.
something like this http://www.ramelectronics.net/html/ipod-cables.htm#m2m

Wow are those expensive. You can get functionally the same thing at rat shack for less than 5$. It won't look as cool, and maybe won't last as long (that depends on your care in use), but it'll sound the same.
--
-----------------------------
I only talk like that in the movies

well of course, or you can get it even cheaper from eGay Just to give the OP a picture of what the thing actully looks like so he can just print it and take to Radio Shack & say "I want this"

Ah yes, I see. No problem. But those gold connectors sure are tempting... Although any audible benefits (if there are any) from nice gold connectors will be lost in the car noise, even in a tsx.
--
I only talk like that in the movies

Good grief. The quietest car has a noise floor of 25 or so dB. Anyone with an audio engineering background can tell you that funky interconnects and the like, outside of a studio or a *serious* listening room, are futile.
Dave?
--
Dan.

exactly my pointamundo, hombre! Maybe I shoulda put more smileys in the post...
--
I only talk like that in the movies