Car cover with side padding?

I am now commuting with my RSX to a garage with very tight side-to-side parking. I'd like to get something that could prevent dents/scratches from people opening their doors next to my car and hitting it.

Is there a place where I could find something to prevent this? I'm thinking a car cover with extra rubber padding on the sides, or something I can hang over the side doors / windows that will drape over the painted section.

I'd be using it 5 days a week, so something that installs / removes quickly would be much more convenient.

Anyone know of such an item, and where I could buy it?

-MVL

Reply to
mvl_groups_user