Car stop while driving

Driving at the highway, my 91 2dr Accura Integra RS, (manual driving) suddenly stop! All the lights on the dash turned on at the same time. Safely came to a stop and tried again, only the engine is trying to start
but not "turning-over" actually starting.
Can someone help me what is happening. Christmas is around the corner and I can't afford to take it to a mechanic for service.
Thanks,

So your car CRANKS,but does not run.OK When cranking,does it sound different than usual? Maybe a faster WHIR than the usual cranking sound? Maybe your timing belt has broken.(that could get expensive) Or; It could be an ignition problem;loss of spark,maybe a bad igniter or coil. It couid be a fuel problem; a bad main relay,fuel pump,fuel filter.
--
Jim Yanik
jyanik