Car won't start sometimes.

I have a 1991 Acura Integra sometimes it will not start and the radiator fan comes on alot any suggestions?

Add pictures here
âś–

More details please. You have provided nothing to go on.
--
TeGGeR®

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
âś–
When I turn the ignition it acts as if it wants to start it turns over but it is not getting any firer. Sometimes it does this after the car has been running then I turn it off and try to start it back up and it will not start. The other day it did it when I first tried to start it. We have changed the spark plugs but we don't think that is the problem. It almost seem as if it is flooded but I haven't even touched the gas pedal any suggestions?
Add pictures here
âś–

main relay; http://www.marklamond.co.uk/howto/electrical/main-relay/main-relay.htm Or www.tegger.com
--