CD changer

Hi: My wife has a 2003, 3.2TL. The car has the six disc CD changer. The problem is that the discs hang up and have to be pulled out with tweezers. The unit has been changed out on warranty once and is acting up again. Is this a common problem, and should she just keep on with the tweezers?

Reply to
Charles Howey

Are those commercial discs, or homemade ones with labels on them?

Mike

Reply to
Michael Pardee

Mike: We learned early that homemade disc were trouble, but the present problem is with commercial discs.

Reply to
Charles Howey