Change clock

Can anyone tell me how to change the time in my car! 2006 TSX Thanks!

Do you still have the Owner's Manual? It should be in your glove box.
--
Tegger

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ

In case you don't have your manual anymore, this is the complete Radio and Clock setup for your car:
1. Turn the ignition switch to ON (II), and turn on the radio. 2. If not already done, enter the radio anti-theft code. 3. Enter a different AM or FM station on each radio preset button. To enter a station, press and hold a preset button until you hear a beep. 4. Press and hold the SOUND button on the audio panel until the system beeps. 5. Press and hold the H button on the audio panel to set the hour. 6. Press and hold the M button on the audio panel to set the minute. 7. When you are finished setting the time, press the SOUND button again.
--
Tegger

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ

I forget how to do it whenever the time changes and have to find it in the Owner's Manual. I wish they would make it more obvious, put the instructions on the quick reference guide, or create a menu item for it on the multifunction display.

It's certainly not obvious.
To recap: Press and hold the SOUND button on the audio panel until the system beeps. Press and hold the H button on the audio panel to set the hour. Press and hold the M button on the audio panel to set the minute. When you are finished setting the time, press the SOUND button again.
--
Tegger

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
says...

My problem is that I usually end up with the thing in the wrong mode and instead of setting the clock I end up getting the treble/bass/fade/center audio controls.
Bob
Thank you!
says...