Civic Hybrid Mileage

We are considering the new Civic Hybrid and are interested in the the real-world mileage. The numbers seem pretty good, but are they realistic?
Any owners input would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
- Russ
Add pictures here
âś–

Try crossposting this to rec.autos.makers.honda and rec.autos.tech. I believe there are some hybrid owners lurkinbg/posting there.
--
TeGGeR®

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
âś–