Component speakers fit?

I am looking to see if quality component speakers such as the Diamond Audio S500A or MB Quart will fit in my front doors of my 1991 Integra LS.
I believe the 5.25" series will but what about the 6.5"?
Thanks
I just had round 6.5" Polk speakers put in my 96 Integra (front and back) by circuit city. They fit behind the grills. Wouldn't know they were there except for the sound! Best Buy or CC could tell you what size will fit the 91.
rj