Correction: I am looking for a dealer to sell me a 2006 MDX at invoice, all options (email me with phone) NT

NT

You expect this to happen without any legwork or negotiation on your part?
--
TeGGeR?

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
Good point. I was experimening to see if any salespeople are smart enough to hang out here. I guess not. I think it;s a goo deal for a salesperson:no legwork, no showing the customer anything, no time waste, make a fe hundred bucks in an hour or so.