cost to change car locks

If you lost your car keys near your house, roughly how much would it cost to have the dealership change your car locks? I imagine it'd be pretty expensive, 2 doors, trunk, ignition, microchip code? Any idea
how much that would cost in the US?
Bucky wrote:

If it's a '91 Civic, pretty expensive. If it's an '05 Accord, _Incredibly_ expensive.
Use the spare keys to create new ones, or have them pull one cylinder to see the CODE (or look it up in the computer) and cut them 'by the numbers'.
I've done it on an (older) Odyssey because I wanted 'factory' keys. Very nice.
'Curly'