CSX

http://www.acura.ca/Acura/CSX_Micro/EN/index.html

--
"Man who shoot off mouth, must expect to lose face."
- Confucious
so is it just a high end civic again?

On Mon, 21 Nov 2005 02:51:42 GMT, Jamco let slip this dark secret:

Ah, yes. Just like a TL is a high end Accord.
--
"Man who shoot off mouth, must expect to lose face."
- Confucious
I knew the Honda Civic = Acura EL, and though perhaps the CSX = Civic, but was unaware that the TL was the same as the Accord. I think you may be misinformed.

TL's are built on the same line with the Accords in Ohio. They have many components in common. So many, in fact, that I usually go to the local Honda dealer when I need parts for my TL (much cheaper).
On 11/21/05 10:43 AM, in article UOmgf.123154$S4.19901@edtnps84, "James"

interesting

On Mon, 21 Nov 2005 16:43:32 GMT, James let slip this dark secret:

1. A few years ago, the TL and the Accord were very similar.
2. I was being facetious.
--
"Man who shoot off mouth, must expect to lose face."
- Confucious
I've got a TL rear antisway bar on my Accord. Best $70can I ever spent!