CSX Test drive tomorrow...

I'll post impressions here... already drove the Civic so we'll see if the RSX engine makes a big difference in the CSX

On Tue, 22 Nov 2005 01:25:18 -0500, LBJGH let slip this dark secret:

And the suspension, and the drive-by-wire, and ...
--
"Man who shoot off mouth, must expect to lose face."
- Confucious

wow if you think 155HP is underpowered, you must have hated the old civics with only 115hp

Didn't hate 'em, never had one.
But the 155hp feels exactly like the 140hp in the Civic.
I guess the 2.4L four in my '04 Accord has a lot more torque 'cause it pulls much better than either the Civic or CSX.