CV joint premature wear in 91 Integra

Need suggestions as to why the CV joints in my 91 Integra have both worn out so quickly. Had the right side replaced in Sept'05 at 111,500 miles. Had the left side replaced in Oct'06 at 121,800 miles.
Had BOTH sides replaced Yesterday at 122,800 miles. The left side was particularly noisy, and you see it wore out in [just over] 1,000 miles ! Is this a problem of the garage using poor quality replacement parts, or is there something else wrong that is casuing the CV joints to wear out so fast??
thnx pb
Were the boots ripped? Did they remember to grease them?

p_buck* snipped-for-privacy@bellsouth.net wrote:

Either crappy parts or something installed wrong.
There are lots of junk rebuilt half-shafts out there IMO.
John

My, you're an active one. You've posted this identical message independently to at least three sepaarate groups.
Learn how to crosspost properly.
See my reply to your identical message posted to rec.autos.tech. I will not repeat myself here.
--
TeGGeR

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ

Seems like you ARE repeating yourself.
--
Jim Yanik
jyanik

That comment was redundant and repetitive. >:P
--
TeGGeR

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
On Thu, 16 Nov 2006 02:11:17 +0000 (UTC), "TeGGeR"

I feel that I must report this to the Department of Redundancy Department! I will do this right after fixing my hot water heater, but first I must get some money from the ATM Machine...
Since you've looked at all 3 newsgroups you'll surely have noticed that different people replied in each NG, as I knew there would be. Hence the reason for 'repeating myself.' 'repeating myself.' 'repeating myself.'

Yep. And unless each person visits all the groups you multiposted to, each groups posters remain ignorant of any nuggets revealed in the other groups. That's why you're supposed to crosspost, so everybody gets educated.
--
TeGGeR

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ

Since we don't all subscribe to rec.autos.tech, how about humouring us and doing a cut and past? MZ