CV joint replacement in '91 Integra

I'm getting some serious clicking from right front CV joint, and wondering - On a scale of 1 to 5, how difficult is it to replace a CV joint on a 91
Integra, and should both be replaced at the same time? Any special tools required?

As with most of these projects the first time you do it will be a lot harder than the second. Put some penetrating oil on all the bolts that need to come out. It's been a while since I replaced mine. I seem to remember not having to remove something that the Haynes manual said had to come out. I think it was the damper fork. I remember that the drive shafts could just fit through it.
You'll have to drain the transmission fluid, but it could probably use a change anyway. Also, if your brakes need work, now would be a good time.
It requires some sort of ball joint separator/puller. If you live near an Autozone parts store you can borrow that for free from them.
You can download a manual at http://www.hondahookup.com/manuals /. There's one there for a '91 now, but I still like to use the one for the '93 because it's broken up into chapters so it's easier to find things. (Also, if you haven't visited Teggers site yet you are missing out. http://www.tegger.com/hondafaq/faq.html )
I'd also get a Haynes manual. People like to make fun of them, but I feel they give a lot of details to the novice mechanic that the dealer manuals omit.
--Art

In addition, your language and temper will be much nicer if you rent an impact driver and appropriate impact socket for the axle nut. It can be done with a whopping cheater bar and somebody standing on the brake, but it's no fun. With an inpact driver it is trivial.
Mike
Thanks all for the input, particularly the link to the hookup site for manuals. ;-)