Desparate!!!! The Same Or Not????

Ok well Ive been looking into customizing my 1990 acura legend 2dr ls, but i cant find anything for it, so my brother in law tells me that the acura legend and honda accord (both 1990) are basically
identical, so i was like, alright sweet, so i find everything i want in a customized car, body kits, hood, fender, headlights, tailights, everything, but theyre all for the accord, so i need to know, desparately, if they are the same or not, before i go and order! SO PLEASE someone who knows for sure, absolutely 100% sure if they are or not, please please please please please help me out!

The Legend uses a modified Accord unibody. Many of the mechanical parts are the same between the two cars.
The BODY though, is DIFFERENT. VERY different.
Sheet metal, trim, lamps, seats, dashboard, door panels, bumpers, that kind of thing, they are ALL VERY different between the two cars.
I just checked on Google and got a few hits for the sort of rice-boy stuff you're looking for. Try here: <http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&safe=off&q=%22acura+legend%22+%22body+kit%22&btnG=Search
--
Tegger

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ

Of the stuff you mentioned, none of it is the same.
--
I only talk like that in the movies