Dimnished Value

I didn't know you could collect for the reduced market value of your car after an accident repair, but the articles at www.claimsreporter.com say you
can. I know most people will not buy a car with a bad Carfax unless it's offered at a big discount. Anyone else know about this stuff?
--
Change signature

The only way to have a friend is to be one.

I've heard about it but never had occasion to try it myself. Probably different in different counries, too. We have a lot of Canadians and several Europeans and South Americans here. Don't mean to slight everybody else; Oz and more....
FWIW, I've found Carfax to be so inaccurate as to be useless. I can't even imagine where some of the data comes from.
said:

I know. You're a spamming turd for the claimsreporter website.
You may try using a couple of fake names, but the following header proves where all your stuff comes from...

"A lack of common sense is now considered a disability,