Discount on Sat Nav DVDs

I have a 2004 TL with satellite navigation and I received a letter from Acura stating updated DVDs are now on sale for $149, plus $9.95 shipping and
handling (instead of the usual $185+). Not much of a deal, but I am sure business has been slow for them as well.
The sale is through 31 July. Phone 866.325.3166, in case you didn't get the letter.
- Russ in Santa Barbara

Thanks! I didn't get the letter. Does it say how current it is? I have a 2006 TL and don't want to spend much for something with 2007 data. I'm in real estate and can't tell you how many newer developments aren't on the '06 edition.
On 5/27/09 8:17 PM, in article snipped-for-privacy@mid.individual.net, "S/B

Hello,
I looked at the letter and it says "the latest map and points of interest". You can call the phone number and ask them for additional information.
- Russ

I will, thanks.