dissatisfied customers

Hi,

Don't know if anyone else has experienced problems with your Acura transmission, or getting service on yours as I have. I found this on line, not saying it will help any one, just a way of letting Honda/Acura know there are dissatisfied customers out there.

RC0369

Mine was replaced twice with no problems. Can you elaborate on your problems?

Reply to
Ghislain

You don't find having your transmission replaced twice a problem? Kia's and Hyundai have better track records on transmissions. I have a 2003 TL not the original owner, Acura told me that they are not in the business to rebuild used cars.

Reply to
RC0369

Uh, needing two new transmissions is a problem even if you didn't have to pay for them.

John

Reply to
John Horner

The dealer chose to replace the second one because of a minor oil leak.

Reply to
Ghislain