dissatisfied customers

Hi,
Don't know if anyone else has experienced problems with your Acura transmission, or getting service on yours as I have. I found this on line,
not saying it will help any one, just a way of letting Honda/Acura know there are dissatisfied customers out there.
http://www.petitiononline.com/acura/
Mine was replaced twice with no problems. Can you elaborate on your problems?

You don't find having your transmission replaced twice a problem? Kia's and Hyundai have better track records on transmissions. I have a 2003 TL not the original owner, Acura told me that they are not in the business to rebuild used cars.

The dealer chose to replace the second one because of a minor oil leak.
Y1pNg.6684$wj2.2848@trndny06...

Ghislain wrote:

Uh, needing two new transmissions is a problem even if you didn't have to pay for them.
John