Door Noise '06 TL

I have had a creaking/rubbing noise coming from both front doors since the day I bought my car. Aside from replacing the doors they have literally rebuilt them and the noise has yet to go away. Acura
corporate has told me that this is a "design flaw" in the '06 TL's and they dont have a fix for it.
Any other 06-07 owners having the same issue?
On Oct 24, 2:29 pm, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

is it coming from around the top where the window meets the door?

Or is it possibly the door seal? I believe some people are having this problem. Not sure of the fix but think it could be silicone lubricant applied to the seal.
Here's a great TL site to search/join for lots of info and very helpful members: http://tl.acurazine.com
Could this be the problem? http://tl.acurazine.com/forums/showthread.php?t 527
I think I would try some of the new spray wax/polishes that can be applied to rubber (does not turn white) before trying silicone that might end up on a painted surface. I had a bad experience spraying silicone lubricant on a noisy lower dash panel (1979 Sunbird). As excess silicone ran down the outside of the panel it took the paint off. It was close to the door jamb so my paint touch was not very noticeable.
I would guess there is probably a product made just to keep rubber seals in good condition.
Good luck and let us know when and how you solve the problem.

since
and
I have an 05 TL and the doors are noisey. I used Meguiars Vinyl Protectant on the door seals. Quieted them way down.