Doors self lock

My son has a '97 CL with a weird problem. When you stand outside of the car, you can occasionally hear the doors lock and unlock on their own.
Obviously there is a glitch somewhere, but where would I begin my
search?
It doesn't happen while driving, just when turned off.

I sometimes have this hapen when the keys are shifting around in my pocket and one of them presses the lock or unlock button on the remote.
--
I only talk like that in the movies

I can see how that would happen. However, it isn't the issue here.