DTCs P0118, P0135, and P0141

I was given the following DTC codes by my local auto supply store: P0118 Engine coolant temp, high output; P0135 Sensor heater circuit malfunction [bank 1 sensor 1], and P0141 Sensor heater circuit malfunction [bank 1
sensor 2].
I 'm seeking some advise about how resolve these codes, so if any can provide some input I'd be most graceful.

problem), but we need to know the model and year.
Mike
Hi Mike!
Oops! The cars make, model, and year are: Acura, TL, 1998.
cea1