Eh Tegger

I recently asked how to removed a altenator from a 93 acura and here was your response.

Wanted to let you know, even w/ those instructions the there is not enought room to allow the altenator to fit down. What has to be done is remove the cv axle altogether, then take down the altenator.
Add pictures here
âś–

Oh well. Guess my memory was faulty on that one. Thanks for the correction.
--
TeGGeR®

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
âś–