Engine Mounts

I suspect I have a defective engine mount in my 1999 Acura 3.2 TL. Every now and then it makes a clunking sound when I hit the gas or change from
forward to reverse.
Does this sound like a mount problem? Thanks.
John snipped-for-privacy@charter.net

It does.
Plus there's a TSB out on the front mount for this vehicle (B06-014). Your car's too old for a free fix, but at least the document does outline what your problem most likely is.
If you have a helper, there's a way of checking to see if the mount is bad.
--
Tegger

Had front mount and pulley end mount changed and OK now. They were really shot. Thanks for help. You're right, no free fix.

You're welcome.
--
Tegger