Extened Warranty 2033 TL

My dealership is offering an extended warranty on my 2003 TL..36,000 miles or 3 years whichever comes first for $1,300 dollars bumper to bumper..Do you
think it's worth it to buy and does bumper to bumper cover condensation in headlight which I believe is a faulty seal?
OOPS 2003

You should be asking the dealer who's offering the coverage.
DC
The letter says Acura Manufacturing Extended Warranty