Extened Warranty 2033 TL

My dealership is offering an extended warranty on my 2003 TL..36,000 miles or 3 years whichever comes first for $1,300 dollars bumper to bumper..Do you think it's worth it to buy and does bumper to bumper cover condensation in headlight which I believe is a faulty seal?

Reply to
apdicenzo

apdicenzo

You should be asking the dealer who's offering the coverage.

DC

Reply to
DennyCrane

Reply to