Fair price for 90 Legend coupe?

Found a car I might want. It's a 1990 L Coupe with a 5-speed. 180,000 miles. No rust, runs good, interior is good and paint is good. It's going to need a clutch, the AC does not work, and I can get it for aroud 2 grand.
That sound like a good deal?
I have a 1989 Coupe with automatic and 276000 miles. A/C doesn't work either, but went slowly. I'd say $2000 would be a good buy.
Doug in Milwaukee