fan belts on 96 Integra

I'm getting a squeal when I turn on the A/C when the car is cold. I'm guessing the fan belt but what I can see of it doesn't look too bad but its the original belt so probably needs it by now!
Is this a DYI item. Looks pretty cramped to get at.
--
Ron Jones

EVERYTHING in the Integra compartment is cramped and hard to get at.;-}
--
Jim Yanik
jyanik