"Fancy" Battery No Longer Powerful

I have Optima YellowTop D35 battery ($160) since 5/07. Recently if I just play radio (engine off) for just under 10 mins, the car won't start. Is there anything I can do to revive the battery ?
thanks

Have you checked the system's charging voltage while the engine is running? The problem just might lie there instead. You should find about 14.4V. If you find closer to 12.65V-13V, the battery is not being charged properly.
Also check the battery's state-of-charge. Do it this way (engine OFF): 1) turn headlights on for 5-minutes 2) turn lights off again and wait 5-minutes more 3) connect multimeter across battery terminals. You should find 12.65V.
--
Tegger