First Gen. Acura 1.6EL speaker specifications

Hello to all, Iím thinking of picking up an 1998 - 2000 Acura 1.6EL (premium preferably) and I havenít a clue on the speaker size/specifications and I canít find this information anywhere on the net. SO, if ANYone
has one of these vehicles and/or this information, it would be a great help if you could let me know. Also, does the car come with factory component speakers or are they just mids, coaxial, etc... Also, if anybody has any hints or pointers or has any information on what I should look out for when looking at these cars that would be an enormous help and greatly appreciated. Anything wrong with these cars? Paint? drivetrain? Wheel alignment? Anything would help, also, anything absolutely wonderful about the car that you just love and figure you canít live without? Thanks alot to everyone or anyone for that matter that responds! 8)
‚úĖ
Go to http://www.crutchfield.com/ and click "What fits my car?" MZ

http://www.autoforumz.com/Acura-Gen-6EL-speaker-specifications-ftopict127564.html
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
"" wrote: > Go to http://www.crutchfield.com/ and click "What fits my > car?" > MZ
> > > Hello to all, > > I'm thinking of picking up an 1998 - 2000 Acura 1.6EL > (premium > > preferably) and I haven't a clue on the speaker > size/specifications > > and I can't find this information anywhere on the net. SO, > if ANYone > > has one of these vehicles and/or this information, it would > be a great > > help if you could let me know. Also, does the car come with > factory > > component speakers or are they just mids, coaxial, etc... > Also, if > > anybody has any hints or pointers or has any information on > what I > > should look out for when looking at these cars that would be > an > > enormous help and greatly appreciated. Anything wrong with > these cars? > > Paint? drivetrain? Wheel alignment? Anything would help, > also, > > anything absolutely wonderful about the car that you just > love and > > figure you can't live without? Thanks alot to everyone or > anyone for > > that matter that responds! 8) > > > > -- > > Posted using the http://www.autoforumz.com interface, at author's request > > Articles individually checked for conformance to usenet > standards > > Topic URL: > > http://www.autoforumz.com/Acura-Gen-6EL-speaker-specifications-ftopict127564.html > > Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report > abuse: > > http://www.autoforumz.com/eform.php?pb2026
yea, so I went to crutchfield and they donít even have an option for 1.6ELs, the options start at 2.2CL or something like that... Any other sites that may have this info about 1.6s????
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
Check what 's available for a Civic sedan. An EL basically is a Civic EX.

Add pictures here
‚úĖ
"ekimevil" wrote: > Hello to all, > I'm thinking of picking up an 1998 - 2000 Acura 1.6EL (premium > preferably) and I haven't a clue on the speaker > size/specifications and I can't find this information anywhere > on the net. SO, if ANYone has one of these vehicles and/or > this information, it would be a great help if you could let me > know. Also, does the car come with factory component speakers > or are they just mids, coaxial, etc... Also, if anybody has > any hints or pointers or has any information on what I should > look out for when looking at these cars that would be an > enormous help and greatly appreciated. Anything wrong with > these cars? Paint? drivetrain? Wheel alignment? Anything would > help, also, anything absolutely wonderful about the car that > you just love and figure you can't live without? Thanks alot > to everyone or anyone for that matter that responds! 8)
Man, I canít believe that I forgot about Crutchfield (duh)... well, thanks for that bit of help, ípreciate it. Do you have any opinions about the car?
Add pictures here
‚úĖ