Flushed Radiator and now rough idle

Just finished flushing radiator and bled system. Problem with bleeding system is that steam just comes out of the bled screw. Not a steady stream.
So I had to disconnect the upper radiator hose and pour antifreeze in. Then it seems OK, steady stream does come out with occasional spurts or air. Now my car is rough at idle...it's rough when the engine is warm and when the engine is cold. Checked for vacuum leak but could not find one.
Anyone know what could be causing this? 92 Integra GS.
Add pictures here
âś–

More definition of rough idle needed: 1) Steady roughness, as though idle were too low? 2) Idle irregularly rough, then smooth,? 3) Idle speed irregularly fluctuates up and down?
I'm a bit puzzled why you had no success getting air out of your system with the bleed screw. I drain and fill my '91's cooling system every year, and have done so for 12 years. Never a problem of any kind.
I wonder if you have a bad head gasket. When you drive it, do you see bubbles in the resrvoir? Does the reservoir level climb, then not go back down again when the car cools off?
Does the temperature gauge ever climb higher than 2/3 of the way? Does it never get to 2/3?
Do you have an aftermarket thermostat?
--
TeGGeR®

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
âś–
Thanx for your response TeGGeR:
Unfortunately it's too late for any cheap solution....The head gasket is blown. I'm gettin my motor swapped out with a used motor (115 KM, 200 compression). It's gonna cost me over $2000 CAN.
Wish me luck.

Add pictures here
âś–